- Haven't these people who say the world is ending heard of spoiler alerts? Way to ruin the surprise for the rest of us, jerks! #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
- Watching The Graham Norton Show. Wow, that guy from House does a really great British accent! #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
- They still sell zima in Japan http://zima.jp/ Hasn't that country suffered enough? 6 years ago
- I could never be on SNL. I would be uncomfortable with everyone hugging me at the end of the show. #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
- The gym... A place where the only 2 channels are ESPN and whatever channel "Real Housewives of" is on... #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
A Mission Statement:This blog is devoted to three of our favorite things: food, predation (definition below), and hating on stuff (in the "Why you hatin'?" sense). If you read the blog, it will be evident that we neither support nor endorse actual predation and that we are not a hate group. However, just to be sure you get the point: WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR ENDORSE ACTUAL PREDATION, NOR ARE WE A HATE GROUP.
Whither Predation?"Predation," in the context of this blog, connotes indefatigability. To predate is to stand against tremendous odds, regardless the consequences. It is to spit in the faces of danger and ignorance, to sweep the leg of prejudice. Additionally, it is to be generally awesome, despite cultural imperatives to remain bland and un-inventive. It is to use 1980s movie references to explain other things. It is to lack time to bleed.
Category Archives: prey
Vampires suck. Yes I made that pun up. Totally by myself. I hate vampires. I don’t mean just the Twilight-y mopey vampires. Hating them would be redundant. It would be like saying something over again unnecessarily. Or repeating it a … Continue reading
Recently we at Eat, Prey, Hate have been watching MacGyver. Why, you ask? Shut up! If you have to ask why, you clearly have not seen this show. The brilliance, the artistry, Dana Elcar holdin’ it down at the Phoenix … Continue reading
I don’t care where you stand on the political spectrum, one thing is clear – President Obama just predated the shit outta e’rybody. Let us recap: April 27th, 2011 Obama releases the official long form version of his birth certificate. … Continue reading
Often the EPH contributors get together and gorge for gorgin’s sake. It is the opinion of our cohort that eating 6000+ calories in one day is a form of predation— in the looser “bein awesome” sense of the definition. In … Continue reading
While our site is devoted to three different modules– eat, prey, and hate– the one requiring the most explanation for the casual reader remains “prey.” Indeed, we have loosely defined predation on the sidebar of the homepage, and The Lawgiver … Continue reading
You probably haven’t read it here first. The video is pretty much all over the tubes by now–a story of an unlikely hero, violent harassment, and glorious comeuppance. For those of you who missed it, though, behold an object lesson … Continue reading