- Haven't these people who say the world is ending heard of spoiler alerts? Way to ruin the surprise for the rest of us, jerks! #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
- Watching The Graham Norton Show. Wow, that guy from House does a really great British accent! #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
- They still sell zima in Japan http://zima.jp/ Hasn't that country suffered enough? 6 years ago
- I could never be on SNL. I would be uncomfortable with everyone hugging me at the end of the show. #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
- The gym... A place where the only 2 channels are ESPN and whatever channel "Real Housewives of" is on... #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
A Mission Statement:This blog is devoted to three of our favorite things: food, predation (definition below), and hating on stuff (in the "Why you hatin'?" sense). If you read the blog, it will be evident that we neither support nor endorse actual predation and that we are not a hate group. However, just to be sure you get the point: WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR ENDORSE ACTUAL PREDATION, NOR ARE WE A HATE GROUP.
Whither Predation?"Predation," in the context of this blog, connotes indefatigability. To predate is to stand against tremendous odds, regardless the consequences. It is to spit in the faces of danger and ignorance, to sweep the leg of prejudice. Additionally, it is to be generally awesome, despite cultural imperatives to remain bland and un-inventive. It is to use 1980s movie references to explain other things. It is to lack time to bleed.
Category Archives: hate
An update for all you McTexting idiots out there who brutalize our language more each day: I know texting devices do not have spell-check in all cases, but there are a number of things that every single word processing or … Continue reading
Vampires suck. Yes I made that pun up. Totally by myself. I hate vampires. I don’t mean just the Twilight-y mopey vampires. Hating them would be redundant. It would be like saying something over again unnecessarily. Or repeating it a … Continue reading
This is some bullshit. $13 million dollars they are spending. Because some dude who is in line for a throne that is purely symbolic is marrying some woman. Nice, England. Way to raise the bar for useless spectacle and irresponsible … Continue reading
Dear George, We’ve been through so much together, you and me and all my money, haven’t we? I’ve been needing to talk to you for so long, but you’ve been so busy for the past 10 years making those ‘movies’ … Continue reading
I don’t quite know what it is about overpaid, narcissistic, self-righteous trainwrecks like Charlie Sheen that give me such a hard on. Maybe its the idea that one day I, too, will be able to so completely divorce myself from … Continue reading
If there’s one word that adequately describes the 83rd Academy Awards ceremony, it’s “insipid.” What a sad, sad affair this was—drawn out, humorless (except for that Marky Mark bit, just because it was amusing to see Wahlberg desperately trying to … Continue reading