- Haven't these people who say the world is ending heard of spoiler alerts? Way to ruin the surprise for the rest of us, jerks! #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
- Watching The Graham Norton Show. Wow, that guy from House does a really great British accent! #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
- They still sell zima in Japan http://zima.jp/ Hasn't that country suffered enough? 5 years ago
- I could never be on SNL. I would be uncomfortable with everyone hugging me at the end of the show. #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
- The gym... A place where the only 2 channels are ESPN and whatever channel "Real Housewives of" is on... #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
A Mission Statement:This blog is devoted to three of our favorite things: food, predation (definition below), and hating on stuff (in the "Why you hatin'?" sense). If you read the blog, it will be evident that we neither support nor endorse actual predation and that we are not a hate group. However, just to be sure you get the point: WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR ENDORSE ACTUAL PREDATION, NOR ARE WE A HATE GROUP.
Whither Predation?"Predation," in the context of this blog, connotes indefatigability. To predate is to stand against tremendous odds, regardless the consequences. It is to spit in the faces of danger and ignorance, to sweep the leg of prejudice. Additionally, it is to be generally awesome, despite cultural imperatives to remain bland and un-inventive. It is to use 1980s movie references to explain other things. It is to lack time to bleed.
Category Archives: eat
Since I had some time on my hands last night, I quickly put together a batch of sourdough starter for sourdough rye + flax seed bread. I mixed the starter and other ingredients this morning, and a few hours of … Continue reading
Often the EPH contributors get together and gorge for gorgin’s sake. It is the opinion of our cohort that eating 6000+ calories in one day is a form of predation— in the looser “bein awesome” sense of the definition. In … Continue reading
I was just driving through a mountainous, and thus comparably isolated, region of the United States. While stopping to get gas, I saw and decided to enter a true American cultural institution: the roadhouse. For those not in the “know,” … Continue reading
Eat + Predation = Winning.
I don’t quite know what it is about overpaid, narcissistic, self-righteous trainwrecks like Charlie Sheen that give me such a hard on. Maybe its the idea that one day I, too, will be able to so completely divorce myself from … Continue reading
Remember when fads would come and go? No Fear T-shirts didn’t last long did they? Once K-Mart started carrying the No Fear line the trend died out almost overnight. If you’re wearing one of these shirts right now you should … Continue reading