- Haven't these people who say the world is ending heard of spoiler alerts? Way to ruin the surprise for the rest of us, jerks! #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
- Watching The Graham Norton Show. Wow, that guy from House does a really great British accent! #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
- They still sell zima in Japan http://zima.jp/ Hasn't that country suffered enough? 5 years ago
- I could never be on SNL. I would be uncomfortable with everyone hugging me at the end of the show. #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
- The gym... A place where the only 2 channels are ESPN and whatever channel "Real Housewives of" is on... #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
A Mission Statement:This blog is devoted to three of our favorite things: food, predation (definition below), and hating on stuff (in the "Why you hatin'?" sense). If you read the blog, it will be evident that we neither support nor endorse actual predation and that we are not a hate group. However, just to be sure you get the point: WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR ENDORSE ACTUAL PREDATION, NOR ARE WE A HATE GROUP.
Whither Predation?"Predation," in the context of this blog, connotes indefatigability. To predate is to stand against tremendous odds, regardless the consequences. It is to spit in the faces of danger and ignorance, to sweep the leg of prejudice. Additionally, it is to be generally awesome, despite cultural imperatives to remain bland and un-inventive. It is to use 1980s movie references to explain other things. It is to lack time to bleed.
Author Archives: doctormaximus
Vampires suck. Yes I made that pun up. Totally by myself. I hate vampires. I don’t mean just the Twilight-y mopey vampires. Hating them would be redundant. It would be like saying something over again unnecessarily. Or repeating it a … Continue reading
Here at Eat, Prey, Hate,while we may hate many things, if there is one thing we do love, it is language. (No homo. Well, maybe just a little homo…) As such, we have gathered quite a wide vocabulary and have … Continue reading
It is my honor to present our first female predator: “Big” Bertha Heyman. Bertha was a con woman back in the 1880s. What makes her such a predator? She was no simple con artist. She specialized in getting men to … Continue reading
I hate the Oscars. Why? Take a look at the picture below. These are pictures of the nominees for best picture, best actor and actress, best supporting actor and actress, and best director. Notice anything they have in common? The … Continue reading
In deciding the inaugural “eat” post there was some trepidation amongst the consortium of Eat, Prey, Hate authors. With the prey and hate posts featuring such iconic concepts as the Honey Badger, and Burton’s Planet of the Apes, it was … Continue reading