- Haven't these people who say the world is ending heard of spoiler alerts? Way to ruin the surprise for the rest of us, jerks! #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
- Watching The Graham Norton Show. Wow, that guy from House does a really great British accent! #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
- They still sell zima in Japan http://zima.jp/ Hasn't that country suffered enough? 5 years ago
- I could never be on SNL. I would be uncomfortable with everyone hugging me at the end of the show. #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
- The gym... A place where the only 2 channels are ESPN and whatever channel "Real Housewives of" is on... #eatpreyhate 5 years ago
A Mission Statement:This blog is devoted to three of our favorite things: food, predation (definition below), and hating on stuff (in the "Why you hatin'?" sense). If you read the blog, it will be evident that we neither support nor endorse actual predation and that we are not a hate group. However, just to be sure you get the point: WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR ENDORSE ACTUAL PREDATION, NOR ARE WE A HATE GROUP.
Whither Predation?"Predation," in the context of this blog, connotes indefatigability. To predate is to stand against tremendous odds, regardless the consequences. It is to spit in the faces of danger and ignorance, to sweep the leg of prejudice. Additionally, it is to be generally awesome, despite cultural imperatives to remain bland and un-inventive. It is to use 1980s movie references to explain other things. It is to lack time to bleed.
Author Archives: Col. Taylor
Dear George, We’ve been through so much together, you and me and all my money, haven’t we? I’ve been needing to talk to you for so long, but you’ve been so busy for the past 10 years making those ‘movies’ … Continue reading
Eat + Predation = Winning.
Sent by a true scholar – a friend and fellow EPH subscriber, Sexy_Dutch69- Pick who said it – Charlie Sheen or Muammar Gaddafi?
I don’t quite know what it is about overpaid, narcissistic, self-righteous trainwrecks like Charlie Sheen that give me such a hard on. Maybe its the idea that one day I, too, will be able to so completely divorce myself from … Continue reading
It just doesn’t get more poetic than that. Does anyone have Chris Hansen on speed dial?