This video is a good example of the kind of stuff that this site will feature. You see, though this video shows that the honey badger is quite a natural predator in the purest sense, we celebrate more the fact that honey badger don’t care. It is the deft reading by Randall of the honey badger’s figurative predation that makes this video worthwhile. Honey badger’s natural predatory skills give it the figurative predatory mindset. It knows it is the fiercest predator on the planet, and it don’t give a shit if a cobra’s got fangs. ‘Oh, you bit me? Fuck you– Ima take a nap and keep eating that ass.’ That’s some predation.
- Haven't these people who say the world is ending heard of spoiler alerts? Way to ruin the surprise for the rest of us, jerks! #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
- Watching The Graham Norton Show. Wow, that guy from House does a really great British accent! #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
- They still sell zima in Japan http://zima.jp/ Hasn't that country suffered enough? 6 years ago
- I could never be on SNL. I would be uncomfortable with everyone hugging me at the end of the show. #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
- The gym... A place where the only 2 channels are ESPN and whatever channel "Real Housewives of" is on... #eatpreyhate 6 years ago
A Mission Statement:This blog is devoted to three of our favorite things: food, predation (definition below), and hating on stuff (in the "Why you hatin'?" sense). If you read the blog, it will be evident that we neither support nor endorse actual predation and that we are not a hate group. However, just to be sure you get the point: WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR ENDORSE ACTUAL PREDATION, NOR ARE WE A HATE GROUP.
Whither Predation?"Predation," in the context of this blog, connotes indefatigability. To predate is to stand against tremendous odds, regardless the consequences. It is to spit in the faces of danger and ignorance, to sweep the leg of prejudice. Additionally, it is to be generally awesome, despite cultural imperatives to remain bland and un-inventive. It is to use 1980s movie references to explain other things. It is to lack time to bleed.